Monday, December 2, 2013

Sampson

I've always wanted to have a puppy but it wasn't ever possible. Between moving back and forth to college so often I would have to of left him/her behind to much. Recently we decided we wanted a puppy! Some of our friends just got two puppies, and when we went over and saw them I decided that's it! I want one! They are not allowed to have pets in their complex and so they got a doctors note saying to allow pet therapy! Well, genius idea right! (I might of got that idea in my head, that I could do that too.) Now that I am married I don't move very often. So we started looking and looking and looking. We wanted to get a small dog because we don't have a fenced yard or much yard at all. So we started looking at Yorkie's or Yorkie mixes but they were all soo expensive. $800+. However, we were persistent and found one, best part he was in Idaho Falls rather than Utah where most of the others were and a lot cheaper!  We went and saw him and I just fell in love instantly! 

So.. Instead of having a baby we got a puppy! 

Meet Sampson!





14 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! What kind of mix is he? We LOVE our shorkie puppy, he's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is actually full Yorkie.. Is that a mix with a shit-zu? I bet he is darling too!

      Delete
  2. Those eyes:) Cute! I wish u many happy moments together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! What a cutie! He's so teeny tiny!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how jealous I am right now! I LOVE YORKIES! Serious. I'm trying to convince my husband we need one. So lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you can come play with him if you want :) Just show him these pictures, he really is so much fun! I always said I didn't want a little dog, but I love him!

      Delete
  5. Oh he is just adorable and much easier than having a baby....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its time for a baby now. You got your practice time in now. mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...