Monday, January 27, 2014

My New Years Goal!

So for New Years my goal was to make my home more homely and so that is what I have been working on. For Christmas I got a Silhouette and I am in love with it! I just keep making things like crazy! I'm kind of addicted now! So I just thought I'd put up some of the crafts I made! 

 My cute little Valentines Day Crafts! 
Koop cut up the wood for me, I sanded them,
 painted them and put the letters on!
These were to add something to our plain bare WHITE walls!
They don't look quite as big as they really are. I think there 9x11 maybe 
I can't quite remember I know it had an 11 in it!
 This is my favorite! Its 16x20! I have been wanting a picture of the temple we got married but I haven't been able to find one and so recently I got this idea to make one! So I did! I Blew it up onto a poster, buffed up the edges with black ink, modge podged it onto canvas and then added the EST.2013! It was actually pretty easy and only cost about $15
This is the final products all together!

 I still have a few more Valentines Crafts I am working on 
but for now, this is the latest projects! 

8 comments:

  1. SOOOO CUTEEEEE! If i lived in rexburg, me you and Nico would be making crafts everyday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love making crafts, too . . . I'm making some valentine ones this week that I'll post on my blog :) Too bad we don't live closer so we could meet and craft together! :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm excited to see yours! There so fun! I know I wish we did! I love craft parties!

      Delete
  3. Awww! LOVEEE it looks precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look beautiful. love your wall.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...