Monday, September 15, 2014

Last First Day Of School!

Koop Might Kill me for this.. but oh well! :) This is our LAST semester up at BYUI. I graduated last December, and he will graduate THIS DECEMBER!  We are excited and yet nervous at the same time. College was so easy, it was just something we did. And now we have to decide where to live, where to work, where to go from here. It is hard stuff! 

  
Koop will be taking 20 credits this semester in order to graduate! A few ag class, and a few business classes. Not to mention Volleyball! He can do it though! I am proud of my hubby for working so hard and doing everything he can to graduate and make the next step for our future. 

YOU CAN DO IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...