Sunday, October 5, 2014

Last 2014 Camp Trip

 We wanted to go camping one last time before it got to cold. The weather said it would rain starting at 10pm and go all night and the next day but we went anyway. We set up camp, cooked quesadillas in the dutch over and roasted some starburst (unfortunately we didn't get any pictures before.) Once 10 came it really started raining and we headed for our tents. I slept pretty much all night, I would wake up with a dead arm from sleeping on it or I would stretch out and put my feet at the end of the tent and they would get wet.  But the boys said it was "Terrible!" The next morning we woke up and it was STILL RAINING! As soon as it stopped we packed up camp and headed home to make breakfast. Then we went out again after it stopped raining..


 ^The only picture we took in our tent before we went to bed!
 ^It rained so much there was literally a stream running past our tents in the morning.
 ^ We decided to just get everything packed up instead of waiting for the rain to stop.
 One good thing about the rain.... 





 ^ A little mud in the teeth!

 ^Everything is prettier after it rains!



^All in all I'd say we had a pretty good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...