Saturday, November 14, 2015

3rd Trimester


Okay guys this is getting sooo much more REAL!
We are getting sooo close! I probably will post this before the end is up but we will see!  

27 WEEKS AUGUST 12TH-18TH
- My hair stopped falling out finally... nothing comes out when I shower which is really weird..
- My calves and feet have been super sore/restless this week
-You know that saying "I seen stars" or whatever its called. Well I experienced this for the first time. I got up to check dinner, and I could of sworn there were little black nats everywhere. I was like uhh hun come here... and he verified that I was nuts. But it was the weirdest thing ever. 

28 WEEKS AUGUST 19TH-25TH
- Had the weirdest dreams this week about giving birth already... And some scary ones :/
-Had Baby's first Baby Showers! She is going to be so spoiled.. Grandma bought her 12 outfits! She said K-Mart was going out of business and got everything way way cheap.  So that's a plus! We got so many cute outfits, books, blankets and etc from so many friends and family. You can see them here


29 WEEKS AUGUST 26TH-SEPTEMBER 1ST
- I had to take my glucose test this week. It wasn't as bad as everyone said it was, the flavor really just tasted like a orange fanta/sunkist drink. The part that was hard was how fast I had to drink it, and  it made my throat feel funny. Then to top it off I couldn't have gum or anything to drink. But baby kicked the hardest she's ever kicked right after though (that was kinda cool, I love her kicks)
-Doctor said I was gaining weight right on schedule and then I said well I gained 10 pounds before I came in, so I technically I've gained 30 pounds and he said well that's a little on the high side, but we will wait for your glucose results and go from there. So I'm crossing my fingers it's all good!
-My little toes and fingers swelled up this week, I can't tell if it was because we were outside in the heat for a long time or they are just swelling. And my calves feel like they are so fat!
-Been on the tired side this week, but its been a busy week so that doesn't help.

30 WEEKS- SEPTEMBER 2ND-SEPTEMBER 8TH
-Been getting heartburn lately, or acid reflux or something. I have this weird feeling in my chest. Not really a pain, but almost like I want to throw up but I don't. It's kind of weird.
-Got my results. My glucose was fine! My WBC where high but they said as long as I'm not showing signs of a fever or UTI its normal with pregnancy.
-I can't paint my toenails very good because it hurts to bend over that long.. luckily I have the sweetest soon to be sister Nicole who offered to paint them for me!
Sampson wants to be in every picture...


31 WEEKS- SEPTEMBER 9TH-SEPTEMBER 15TH
-I want to sleep a lot this week.. After being on my feet for the fair I get soo tired!
-I love crushed ice. I could have a cup by my side at all times..
-I had to finally cave and by new garmets, bc a lot of the tops wouldn't cover my belly anymore, and the bottoms were starting to roll down because they weren't stretchy enough to cover my belly. I'm so glad I did, they are much more comfortable! Now I just need a pair of maternity pants!
-I haven't bought actual maternity shirts, just a bigger size. However there starting to not work again
-I can't wear my ring very often :( my poor fingers are so stubby it gets stuck and hurts so bad taking it off.
I'm not actually sure if this is the first or not but I have noticed that I can no longer see my toes unless I look out far. ....

32 WEEKS- SEPTEMBER 16TH- SEPTEMBER 22ND
-Baby is measuring right on schedule!
-Baby kicks and kicks.. and its starting to hurt sometimes!
-I rode my horse and mowed the lawn this week, so I'm not that uncomfortable yet..
-We had a baby shower in Utah.. Baby got spoiled again! Read it HERE!
-Got our carseat this week.. so technically she can come at any time..
^ Okay this picture of my belly is way awkward but.... look how stupid this line looks.. It's not even straight, not even close! It kind of looks like veins, but its just a dark line. 
 
33 WEEKS- SEPTEMBER 23RD- SEPTEMBER 29TH
-Today was so fun.. I kind of rubbed/pushed on my belly all over and said Koop watch this.. well after a minute she didn't move at all and then all of a sudden it was like a tornado in my tummy.. I LOVED IT!
-As of this week none of my jeans fit! I officially need some new pants! I needed Koopers assistance getting some off after I tried so hard to get them on.. Whooops! (I ended up finding some at Old Navy.. Thanks to a girl at work, I would of never thought to look there! And they really weren't to bad of a price!)
-Its been getting hard to breath, baby is running out of room already!
-Everyone says that I look really small, except my family and they all say are you sure your not having 2!

34 WEEKS SEPTEMBER 30- OCTOBER 6TH
-I got the weirdest pain at the top of my leg in the crease(groin area) last night.. I had to move my leg over and each move hurt so bad! but I woke up and it was fine. My joints are just loosening up I guess...
-My stomach is getting more uncomfortable and my back is starting to hurt.
-I had my 34 week appointment, everything is still on schedule according to my vitals, and what she measures at! So we will see when she really comes!
-I got measured for a nursing bra and I've went from a C to a DD.. Those tatas better produce enough milk once she gets here! Bc I thought they were perfect size before!
-Shaving your legs gets real fun... I can barely see over my belly!
^I forgot to take a picture of just me this week.. and this was the best one I had.. hhaha I sure love my mom and know she will be excited when this baby comes!

35 WEEKS- OCTOBER 7TH- OCTOBER 13TH
-My back seems to hurt more and more! But I still sleep fine.. Its just when I sit in our stupid couches.. I decided I hate them..
-Its starting to get harder to breath.. at church I was told.. "Yup you sound like your pregnant."
-I told someone I had 5 weeks left and they said ah doubt it you have 2. She looks like she's dropped. So I guess we will find out if she's right or not!
-We put our car seat in this week.. I kind of love driving around with it in.. I can't WAIT till there is a baby inside it!! It has to sit in the middle too.. our car is a little small in the back seat ;/
-I don't know if I've mentioned this but I have a really hard time with salad.. It looks so good and sometimes I'll take a bit and have to spit it out right away, or it will taste good it all just depends. But any of the ones with poppy seed or fruity ones nope.. nasty..
^Can we just take a moment and look at this sweet guy! He is a pretty great husband and I can't wait to see what he's like as a dad! And by the way he has been growing his beard out for like a month and a half, and is waiting till the baby is born!!


36 WEEKS- OCTOBER 14TH- OCTOBER 20TH
-Baby still moves like crazy... I still really love it. I love rubbing my belly. I love her kicks. I love when shes pushing on my belly...
-We took a picture of my belly last week and this week and I have dropped! I could see it in the picture! So that's kind of fun to compare!
-October 19th I got checked.. I was dilated to a 2, 70% effaced and at a -2. Doctor said she could come this weekend or she could wait until her due date. But her head is down and we are progressing so that's good news!! I really didn't like getting checked.. I felt like he went WAY up there, and it was uncomfortable! But its good to know this little one is preparing herself. We ended up walking like 6 miles after the appointment while my car was getting fixed (I didn't go into labor so we are good there.) But that night and the next couple days, my feet, and ankles were soo fat!



37 WEEKS- OCTOBER 21- OCTOBER 27TH
-The crease in my right groin has been hurting a lot lately! It is so annoying! Every now in then it shoots a sharp pain down my leg. (At my doctors app. he worried about maybe having a blood clot, but it stopped hurting and the swelling in my feet, and ankles went down so he was able to rule that out! thankfully.)
-Baby is making it impossible to go all night without getting up to pee, I usually make it till about 4 am. I finally got a nightlight and it is so much easier, and I don't run into the door! I try to keep my eyes closed the whole time so that I can fall back asleep.
-I can't lay on my right side as much as my left. It seems to be more comfortable. Which means I can't cuddle with Kooper, but I think he is okay with that. Usually I sleep with my body pillow or use him as a body pillow.
-I have been sooo tired this week! Some people get lots of energy when they get close, but I definitely haven't felt that boost of energy yet. I just want to take a nap ALL THE TIME!
-Went to the doctor again! I am still at a 2, 80 % effaced and at a -1. So she is still continuing to progress.. He said at this point he is okay with her coming at anytime.

38 WEEKS- OCTOBER 28TH-NOVEMBER 2ND
-Went to the corn maze for Young Women's hoping the extra walking would make a difference. So far it hasn't! Except I had some pains in my lower abdomen in the middle of the night and kept thinking maybe this will get worse, or I'll have another one, but nope! Nothing else!
-Lately I felt like I have to go number 2 and I have to go right then. and I go to the bathroom and nope don't have to go... So all the time I'm like well I think I have to go.. and then I don't.. Its so annoying.. One symptom I will be happy to be over with.
-I wish I knew when this baby was coming! I'm so ready for her!!!!

39 WEEKS- NOVEMBER 3RD- NOVEMBER 9TH
-Had my 39 week appointment. Still at a 2, 80% effaced and at a -1. He said my cervix is soft and that her head doesn't move much when he checks her so he said that is good. I told him about my bathroom concern and so he had the nurse check my urine for a bladder infection. When she came in, he was shocked. He said he's never seen that many WBC in someones urine. So I definitely have an infection (which I wouldn't of guessed because its not painful) he put me on some macrobid and told me to take it for 7 days. The first night I took it, it made me sooo sick! Everything came down and then up :/   But then the next day I was okay.
-Still working and have 4 days left! Everyone always says.. still no baby!
-I hope she comes soon! Come on baby girl!
 ^I forgot to take one with my shirt down, but this will work! I feel huge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...