Wednesday, January 6, 2016

NEw Years Eve Weekend!

I am so excited for 2016! I can't wait to see what it has in store for our little family! So far we had a great New Years Eve with some good friends..

^Carter wanted to play twister so we did, and Wheeler was actually really good and flexible!

^For Young Womens we had a little white elephant exchange party and watched a movie.. I sure do love working with these women and girls! 

Then my family came to stay with us a couple days before Adilee's blessing. I was so happy my dad decided to stay as well. It was great to have them. 
Lindsey came up to stay with us and went sledding and had a little time outside. 
My little bundle of joy! Don't worry she didn't actually go, we just got her dressed up and she came out and then went back home with the grandparents to babysit!  



HERES TO 2016!

1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think of this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...